Water Filter Service Malaysia
My water filter purifier service is due and the previous seller is ignoring my calls.
So, this is the problem you're having now. Your water filter service schedule is already due but the serviceman or the water seller from before is no longer in contact
No worries there. We will take care of the servicing for you.
In our experience, we have been called to service numerous water purifiers that have been abandoned by previous sellers. Or just seem to not care of about looking after for the purifier
This a huge problem when your water tank becomes dirty over time, and there is no cleaning done. In fact, many serviceman are not bothered at all to clean the tank!
Sediments and bacteria can build up over time. This may cause you to fall sick if left long enough.
So, steam cleaning and wipe downs are necessary
- 1Steam Cleaning the water tank and tab
- 3Filter, Piping and Joint Replacement
RM80 X 3 or 4 filters
Note: Purifiers typically use 3 to 4 filters. Price includes replacing piping and joints.
We have covered several homes, office, restaurants, nurseries and colleges within Klang Valley that required deep cleaning. Brands include Midea, Magic and Tong Yang.
Locations covered are Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya, Subang Jaya, Shah Alam and Cheras.
1) Identification of bacteria in drinking and purified water during the monitoring of a typical water purification system (https://bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2458-2-13)
2) Bacterial Population Dynamics in a Reverse-Osmosis Water Purification System...(https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/e460/17f6652c4cc1069071a0ad447db96f792c8a.pdf)
3) Present-day monitoring underestimates the risk of exposure to pathogenic bacteria from cold water storage tanks (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5896965/)
4) The microbial colonization of activated carbon block point-of-use (PoU) filters with and without chlorinated phenol disinfection by-products (https://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlelanding/2017/ew/c7ew00134g#fn1)